Potassium feldspar is a key raw material in the glass and ceramics industry as a fluxing and stabilising agent.
It is obtained from a differential flotation process that guarantees its stability.
It is shipped in different granulometries in grains or micronised according to the customer's needs.
After a washing and classification process, 2 flotation and drying phases are carried out to obtain the potassium feldspar.
Depending on the granulometry requested by the client, it is sieved or ground to obtain the required profile.
· Estabilidad química.
· Alto contenido en Alúmina y Potasio.
· Bajo nivel de hierro.
· Amplia gama de referencias según granulometría.
· Experiencia para el desarrollo de nuevas referencias.
WHY CHOOSE US?
· Worldwide reference for more than 50 years
· High level of quality
· Security in supply
· Commitment to sustainable development
· Optimized land/sea logistics
· Innovation in collaboration with the customer